MultiBank Exchange Group offers a wide range of products, including over 2,120 forex pairs, 4,300 stocks, 72 indices, 3120 CFDs and 30 bonds.
Partners can choose which products to offer to their customers with the option to differentiate the product offering between customer segments.
- Over 55 currency pairs including majors, cross currencies and exotic currencies.
- 24 hours Instant and Stable Nano-Second Execution
- Up to 5 levels of Market Depth
- Guaranteed no price slippage and no requotes
- No restrictions on EA and Scalping
- Tight spreads averaging 25 cents on Gold
- 24 hours trading from 5 p.m. EST Sunday until 5 p.m. EST Friday
- Index CFDs: trade 17 leading index CFDs.
- Trade the global stock indices such the world renown US Wall Street 30 index, NASDAQ, and German DAX index.
- Trade on over 47 equity CFDs from over 8 countries, including the US, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland.
- With margins as low as 5%, invest in the big leagues with Apple (AAPL.OQ) or find your niche in the global market with major players like Baidu Inc (BIDU.OQ).
- Equity CFDs: Apple, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Microsoft, Alibaba, Sina Corp, etc.
- Trade various commodity CFDs including precious metals, energies, and soft commodities ranging from gold, silver, and Crude Oil to Coffee, Cocoa, and Sugar.
- Bond CFDs on a range of US, European, and Asian Government Bonds.
- Including: Euro-Bund FGBLxx, US 10 YR T-Note Futures Decimalised TYxx
MultiBank will handle all End-of-Day processes and will reconcile all positions in all tradable asset classes by New York close (5 PM EDT). After completion of the reconciliation, our Partners will receive a set of End-of-Day (EOD) files.
As a part of the EOD processing, MultiBank produces customer reports viewable online for both the White Label Partners and its customers.
All open FX positions held overnight will be rolled over to a new Value Date on a Tom/Next basis.
As part of the Tom/Next rollover operation, positions are subject to a debit or credit interest rate revaluation to reflect the position being rolled over to a new Value Date. The rollover debit or credit is the sum of “Swap Points” interest on any unrealized profits or losses. The Swap Points used are based on swap feed from a Tier 1 bank with a mark-up plus an interest component for any unrealized P/L on the position based on the same interest rate feed.
CFD Financing Costs
As CFDs are a margined product, end-customers will finance the traded value through an overnight credit/debit charge. When the customer holds a CFD overnight (i.e. have an open CFD position at close of market on the stock exchange or 17:00 New York Time) the CFD position will consequently be subject to a credit or a debit.
If the CFD position is opened and closed within one trading day, the customer will not be subject to these credits/debits.
Based on the interest agreement between MultiBank and the White Label Partner, MultiBank will calculate and apply the relevant interest on the Omnibus level on a monthly basis, in arrears, and report the interest calculated to the Partner.
Furthermore, MultiBank can assist in allocating interest on the individual accounts, and this amount will be taken from the Interest Account and booked to the designated customer(s) accounts, if requested by our Partner.
MultiBank’s systems support multiple pricing structures. Partners can choose predefined pricing (commission) is applied to each individual account and booked on a daily basis.
All remuneration will be booked into the designated commission account and a monthly report reflecting all the remuneration calculations will be sent to the White Label for reconciliation.
Direct access to Exchanges
For financial institutions that provide exchange data to their customers (CFDs, Stocks and Futures), MultiBank maintains the contractual relationship and infrastructure to the relevant exchanges and streaming news providers.
To support the data subscriptions and fees applicable for real- time data charged by the exchanges, an online subscription tool is available in the trading platforms.
By default, customers have access to delayed market data on the Equities and Futures exchanges on which they are enabled to trade. To receive real-time market data, customers will have to subscribe to the individual exchanges.
MultiBank’s systems automatically book the monthly subscription fees for that data the customers elect to receive in real-time.