The MyMEX web portal allows our White Label Partner’s clients’ back office access to simplified trade processing, settlement, account statements, reporting, regulatory filing, and system administration tasks—bridging the gap between clearing and electronic trading.
MyMEX includes the following features:
Account Creation-through the Account open on MyMEX, clients will be able to open an account through their unique links. For IBs, they will be able to open accounts for their individual clients and assign account information to them directly through our backoffice software.
Deposit Funds- clients can deposit funds to their trading account instantly using a number of secure payment options. The funds will be held in a separate segregated bank accounts with the world’s top tier banks. Clients can choose from a variety of deposit methods, including but not limited to wire transfer, credit card transfer (Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, FasaPay, EPro, and many others).
Withdrawal-Withdrawals are processed easily and instantly through MyMEX. Users must submit their withdrawal request online using the MyMEX withdrawal button and fill out the details to submit. Our account managers or customer support department will quickly respond to the withdrawal request.
Reports- MyMEX provides a wide range of reports that enhances user experience. MyMEX reports are connected directly to MT4 reports, allowing clients to check their money in, their money out, their trading time, their currency, opening time, closing time, and many other details.
Documents- view a full suite of documents, including our legal documents, account opening documents, risk warnings, privacy statements and others.
Password- panel section that enables users to change or modify account passwords.
IB BackOffice- allows IBs to check all their client information, as well as their trades, transactions, money in/ money out, their balance and many other information.
Solution & System Overview
- Full hosting and IT services
- Multiple integration points
- Account structures and funding
Customer & Account Management
- Customer on-boarding
- Customer classiﬁcation
- Risk proﬁling and disclosures
- Due diligence and AML checks
- Fee schedule assignment
- Social trading platform/li>
Back Office & Trading Support
- Allocation tool to execute block trades on behalf of customers
- Portfolio management and reporting tool for wealth managers
- Best execution with algo trading and smart order routing
Back Office Processing
- Rollover of FX postions to a new Value Date on a Tom/Next basis.
- Overnight credit/debit charge for customers holding a CFD overnight
- Calculation and booking of interest to customer accounts based on net free equity
- Daily deduction of pre-deﬁned commissions from customer accounts
- Automatic processing and booking of corporate actions to customer accounts
- Facilitation of stock transfers to and from customer accounts
- Custody fee handling and booking of Stock and Bond holdings
- Market Data fees for applicable subscriptions for real-time data charged by the exchanges
Reporting & Monitoring
- End-of-Day data ﬁles for import to back-ofﬁce systems
- Online WebConnect back-office and real-time risk management tool to monitor exposure and positions, access audit trail of trading related activity and periodic customer reporting
- Relevant regulatory reporting including tax, EMIR, MIFID and exchange reporting